Monday, April 16, 2018

Gray Skies

Trust.

Relationship.

Love.

True Happiness.


Well, the list would be endless if I just allowed it. As my life reaches its prime, my actual self is becoming more vivid. Some things don't just work out fine for me anymore, just like the way they would before. I would usually turn to some ways and options just to find what I was searching for. I have been to many places. Meet and mingle with different people. I have even opened myself to the extent of getting vulnerable and being taken for granted. I put myself in a certain spot that left me scarred and trampled.

At the end of the day, I just find myself restless and lonely.

Every passing day becomes as hard as it could be. There is a gap between my emotions that is so vague that it's suffocating. My search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment